[whispers] One-third of the year is already gone. . . what am I doing.
It’s already nearing the end of school and summer with it, and yet I still feel like I haven’t done anything this year, this month especially!
I absolutely failed at blogging and reading last month and basically threw my priorities out the window, but April did have SOME highlights (I think)??
Visit this link to help the COVID crisis in India and please consider donating ❤
I read 6 books! As you can see, I was very off my game in April. I wanted to read more, but unfortunately, my procrastination got in the way of it. However, it was a good month in terms of enjoyment, I rated every book three stars or higher! I also finished one of my most anticipated releases of the year and suffered, but that’s off topic.
I thought I was going to blog more, but surprise! I didn’t!! I kind of disappeared for a little while because I had no idea what to post next and was not caught up with writing actual posts!! Stupid school. But at least I was (kind of) on top of comments last month???
- May @ Forever & Everly recommends Asian books based off of tropes we all love!
- Ahaana @ Windows to Worlds discusses the topic of diversity and representation in YA, and it’s such a well-written post on a very important topic in the bookish community.
- Julianna @ Paper Blots comes back from a (very long) hiatus!!
- Prutha @ Moonchild Lexicons writes about ARCs—what they are and some tips to get them!
- Charvi @ Not Just Fiction lists books by Asian authors based on your zodiac signs.
- uhh I didn’t blog hop much
I started writing! Technically not actually writing but plotting! Yes for plotting!!!* I have a very vague idea of a sapphic fantasy with morally grey characters and found family, but nothing for sure yet :’)
I also went out to eat and visited a bookstore for the first time in forever. And I’ll admit that it was nice to experience a semblance of normalcy after the disaster that was last year!! (Yes, it was Korean BBQ, and I didn’t even realize how much I was craving it until I actually ate it.)
That is it because 50% of my thoughts last month were something like ‘summer is almost here summer is almost here.’
*Just kidding. Plotting is horrible.
how was your April? are you also excited for the end of the school year? any new WIP ideas??? make sure to take care of yourselves!