It’s officially been one year of covid / quarantine!
I personally can’t believe it’s been over 12 months of being stuck at home most of the time!! It’s felt so long and I’m both excited and dreading to have to go back to in-person school and socialize (what is this again).
Fortunately, March was a less stressful month than the last, and it’s finally April (my birthday month!). So today, I’m going to be talking about how my March went, except it’s already April and I already forgot most of the things that happened last month! :DD
click for resources to stop Asian hate ☾
- educate yourself and donate to support AAPI (Asian-Americans and Pacific Islanders) community
- donate here and here to help stop AAPI hate
- donate to these organizations
- sign petitions
I read 10 books this month (though I wanted to read a little more)! This really is my year of reading all the latest releases 😌 I also started some new webcomics (and binged most of them).
Overall, I had a great reading month. I found some new favorites, and I’m hoping to read some middle grade novels next month!
Thank you so much to the publishers for sending me these ARCs!! I’m still in disbelief that I was lucky enough to receive three of my most anticipated releases in advance, and I’ve already read all of them because I simply could not wait, and they really are as good as they sound.
- I posted significantly more this month, and I am so proud of it!! And for once, I actually enjoyed writing them!
- And I just realized that I’ve been blogging for nine months already (if you count the first three months where I barely posted anything at all)?! It’s been so long already, I can’t believe it! expect a one-year blogiversary post in,, three months lmao
- Prutha @ Moonchild Lexicons wrote a fun post recommending books based on K-Pop songs, which I really need to listen to more!
- Sara @ Words With Wings lists 5 diverse contemporaries we all should read.
- Gauri @ A Book & Chai launches her blog by reviewing The Ones We’re Meant to Find!!
- Abby @ Beyond the Read shares resources to stop Asian Hate and some 2021 releases by AAPI authors!
- Ruby @ Ruby Rae Reads gives advice on how to manage school and reading (basically my life).
School wasn’t as stressful, but I’m now in the last quarter (about 35 school days left) of the school year! By this point, I’m just excited for school to end and for summer to start!!
I had spring break, which sadly lasted for only a week (but then again, summer break is three months… it’s worth it). I was also very productive, read a lot, and felt relaxed for the first time in a while.
I started Haikyuu!!, which is very cute and funny so far and gave me so much serotonin 🥺 I can’t wait to continue it! Not surprisingly, I listened to a lot of LOOΠΔ (Heart Attack and love4eva were on repeat) and Rosé’s solos (they finally released and I love them!).