I’m sorry but what happened??
What I hate about writing monthly recaps is that I forget literally everything that happened in the last month (yes it’s happening to me right now 🙃).
February was a month of both boredom and busyness for me. I was in a little slump where I just,, wasn’t excited to read and sat around doing nothing at all.I also didn’t get to blog as much as I hoped to, mainly because of school (which takes up all my time and energy), but also because of my lack of motivation to get things done!!
Today I’ll be wrapping up what happened in February, including an average reading month, lots of school, and very good movies & TV shows!
I read 10 books this month! Which puts me at exactly TWO books ahead of my Goodreads goal! (When have I ever been ahead of it?? I have no idea.)
- I didn’t post much in February, but I’m hoping to post more soon!!
- And a little side note: I might take a little break from blogging sometime in March, just to catch up on posts, blog hop, and focus more on school!
- Gargee @ Wilder Girl Reads shares some of their most anticipated releases of 2021 by trans & nonbinary authors.
- Cande @ Cande Reads compiles a list of middle grade novels coming out this year–so many of them look absolutely amazing!
- Phoenix @ Books With Wings wrote her first discussion post, which was on retellings (one of my favorite genres!).
- Malka and Chana @ Paper Procrastinators lists ten ways to shorten your TBR, and it was honestly so fun to read!
School. I literally mention this in every wrap-up, but it takes up so much of my life and I hate it!! I had so much homework (to the point where I was buried in it 🤧). But there were a few upsides—I have a dance performance coming up for my school’s spring concert, and spring break is coming up!!!
I watched a lot of things this month, and thankfully enjoyed them all! I started a rewatch of She-Ra and fell in love with the characters all over again. There was also a new sci-fi movie starring Korean characters called Space Sweepers (and omg it was so? good??!). And last but not least, the Shadow & Bone trailer released. It looks so good and made me want to actually try watching it!