The first month of 2021 is over.
And it was better than I thought it would be! Even though I didn’t read as much, I had a lot on my mind but was more productive than usual.
So much happened this month, and surprisingly, most of it was good!
I read 11 books this month! Less than usual, but surprisingly, I enjoyed most of them. BUT. one of them may or may not have disappointed me *cough* Six of Crows *cough*
- Becky @ Dusts of Magic interviews Elizabeth Lim, one of her favorite authors!!
- Sara @ Words With Wings writes an incredible discussion on whether writing only positive reviews makes you a “less credible” blogger, it’s full of insight on this topic ❤️
- Saniya @ Sunny Side Reviews recommends books based on your favorite Avatar: The Last Airbender & The Legends of Korra characters, and as a big fan of these shows, I loved it!
- Ash @ Starlight Strands matches books to songs she loves; this was such a fun idea (and I got some music recs out of it too!).
- Rain @ Book Dragonism shares a list of Webtoon recommendations I didn’t know how much I needed until I found it !!
I got back into Bookstagram! I originally started it in September 2020, posted a few times, and then just,,, stopped
(I’m lazy, yes I know). But this month, I wanted to be more active on there and started posting again. Hopefully I’ll stay longer!
I watched the latest (and final) season of Carmen Sandiego. And it BLEW MY MIND. 20/10 would watch again 😌 The animation was so well done and I loved all the characters!
School,,, is boring but what else is new. I’ve been on distance learning for a while now (five months??), and my school had hybrid learning for like two months but cases were rising again so now we’re back! I actually didn’t go to school for the hybrid schedule so nothing changed for me.
IT RAINED!! For the second time this winter. It’s been cold here (like in the 40 – 70 degree range (4 – 21 degrees Celsius for people who use it)). I hate cold weather but I love rain and makes suffering in the cold worth it!