Did November even exist? Did I imagine it??
November felt like it lasted a few minutes. And I actually have no recollection of what has happened this year. I can’t remember anything anymore. Help please.
Hopefully December is less chaotic and slightly better than November. Mostly I’m looking forward to Christmas but definitely not cold weather (I hate it).
I read 15 books this month! Which is surprising, considering how busy I’ve been with school. I usually have a monthly TBR set, but this time, I ended up not sticking to it at all…
Anyways, I loved a lot of these books (some of which emotionally destroyed me), and I’m happy with how diverse they were!
- I posted consistently this month!! Thank goodness for post scheduling.
- And I’m actually caught up with most of the comments!
- I also might take a short hiatus for semester finals coming up in mid-December, and I’m running low on content ideas and motivation.
- I’d like to visit more blogs and interact with you–link a blog post of yours below for me to check out!
- Thank you all for your support ❤️
- Erin @ Reading on a Star shared some Turkish recipes to make, and even looking through the pictures made me hungry (why would you do this to me, Erin).
- Vicky @ Vicky Again matched Asian snacks to books; this was such a creative idea and I absolutely loved it!!
- Michelle @ Magical Reads created a list of books with the fake dating trope, and let’s just say, I added many books to my TBR.
- Shealea @ Shut Up, Shealea discusses how reading diversely is so important and gives some recs to start you off!
- Maha @ Sunshine N’ Books gives tips on how to ace your Goodreads challenge by the end of the year (my cries were heard!).
In November, I didn’t do much. I read a lot. Plus break, and it felt so nice to get away from school, even for just a week. Sitting around at home, reading, playing Among Us, yeah,,,
I read some webcomics this month that were so, so good. I have to rec Freaking Romance, Castle Swimmer, The Fever King (which I just finished and have so many thoughts about), and My Deepest Secret. Check these out when you can (because you need to read them).
how was your November? have you read any webcomics lately? are you excited for the holidays??
and also i have a new blog name and design!! it’s so pretty (i can say this because it wasn’t designed by me haha)! tell me your thoughts below! ✨💖